Hope you have been able to let off the steam of the postponed election. Hope the act by a body we expected to deliver will not stop us from observing one of our major rights as a Nigerian citizen. You should not only encourage others to vote while you personally stay aloof about voting.
We are positive that in the next two days, we would cast our vote for candidates we personally believe will move Nigeria forward. While at it, don’t forget that:
- Your vote has value, cast it right.
- Your single act of voting that would not exceed a couple of minutes will affect Nigerians for four years, vote right.
- Election no be war. Stay away from any form of violence before, during and after the election. Do not participate in violence and ensure you are not a victim either.
- Don’t sell your vote. This has been a system for years. Try to change the narrative. It begins with you.
When going to vote, don’t go without these essentials:
- PVC (Extremely important. There is no voting without this)
- Power bank
- Comfortable shoes
- Face cap/sunglasses
- Umbrella (The weather might be harsh)
- Snack (If you don’t mind going with a sling bag)
Also, if you would drive to the polling booth, don’t park too close to the polling booth.
Please, exercise your right without engaging in any act of violence. Election no be war o!